If you’re thinking about going to the Gold Coast, you’ll probably get tips on what activities to do which will just lead you to the usual tourist traps. This Gold Coast Vacation itinerary list promises to give your vacation itinerary a much-needed spicing up.
- Go on a jet boat ride. Among all the things to do on the Gold Coast, this is probably one of the most expensive, but it’s also one of the most exhilarating. Rent out a jet boat and explore a small island. Cook your own lunch there, or simply sip champagne with friends while waiting for the sun to set.
- Go for scenic flights. Rent out a sea plane and experience the Gold Coast from a different vantage point. It’s also one of the most romantic ways to tour your special someone, especially if you’re planning to propose to her.
- Skydive over Byron Bay. This is definitely not for the faint of heart, but it should be in any adventurous traveller’s bucket list. Skydiving over Byron Bay is definitely thrilling. It’s something you would want to tell your grandkids about, out of all the things to do Gold Coast.
- Visit Infinity. If you’re travelling with kids, don’t spend all your vacation money on a single day at a theme park. Infinity Gold Coast’s tickets only cost $15.20 for kids, and a little more for adults. The futuristic environments rival those of Ripley’s Believe it or Not, and the experience is definitely worth more than the ticket price.
- Ride a Hot Air Balloon. If you want to experience the Gold Coast at a more relaxed pace, try a hot air balloon. This is also cheaper than riding a sea plane.
Looking forward to going to Infinity? Then, book your tickets online. This is not only for your convenience and to get great discount but also to avoid long lines particularly during high season. Go to our homepage and secure your tickets now or call us at 07 5526 8935 and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.