There are more than enough QLD theme parksfor you to choose from if you’re looking for fun activities to enjoy while you’re visiting this state. However, if you’re travelling with kids, you’ll want to make sure you know the best to visit as a family. After all, your budget can’t be stretched that far, and if you’re spending good money on rides, they might as well be worth it.
These five are the best QLD theme parksyourwhole family will enjoy on their holiday.
- Dreamworld: Dreamworld is the best place to go if you have a diverse set of age groups to deal with. There is something for everybody, and it’s certainly one of the best QLD theme parks, if not Australian theme parks for any type of traveller. Ticket prices range between $70 and $150, depending on the pass inclusions so keep this in mind when working out your budget.
- SeaWorld: If you like interacting with dolphins and seeing other sea creatures up close, you must visit SeaWorld. It’s also an easy favourite among kids. Ticket prices range between $70 and $150, although there are great value e park VIP passes which allow you to see two other (Dreamworld and Movie World) for just $69-$109 per pass – you will want to be on the Gold Coast for around a week though to take advantage of the VIP pass.
- Movie World: Are you a big fan of Warner Brothers? Movie World offers rides and funhouses inspired by these movies! As mentioned, the 3 Park VIP passes is recommended when it comes to value for money, although single day passes for just Movie World are also available.
- Wet n’ Wild: This is your ultimate wonderland if you like water. There are exciting slides to conquer, as well as calming massage pools. Ticket prices are similar to the last three parks.
- Infinity Gold Coast: If you’re looking for a cheap alternative to all these parks, go for Infinity Gold Coast. Located at the Chevron Renaissance Tower, our attraction offers affordable tickets from just $15.20 per child when purchased online. We offer the most impressive illusions and maze in not only QLD, but the world.
To get more information on what awaits you, please go to http://www.infinitygc.com.au/ where you can also secure your tickets. Alternatively, you can call us at 07 5526 8935 and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.