If you’re looking for a more reasonably priced itinerary for your Gold Coast holiday, why not do what the locals do? As a local myself, I’ve compiled a list of my favourite “things to do in Gold Coast”. Ihope it aids you’re holiday planning and comes in handy when looking for great alternative to all the pricey tourist attractions and theme park around the coast.
- Walk along the Esplanade: This is a cheap way to explore the long stretch of surf. I would recommend waking from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach, or my personal preference; Miami to Burleigh. At the end of your stroll, you can have coffee or go shopping in James St.
- Unwind with man’s best friend: If you’re on a holiday with your dog, this has to top your list of things to do in Gold Coast. The Palm Beach Dog Beach is the perfect area for your pets to enjoy digging in the sand or chasing after the surf. You won’t get angry stares here for bringing your pet because this plot of sand is just for them.
- Spend the day at the Races: Go to the Gold Coast Turf Club and immerse yourself in fantastic Gold Coast views while watching an impressive horse race. This is how most of the locals spend their weekends and special holidays. If you want to get a sense of their culture, don’t miss out on this attraction.
- Play a Game of Golf: Even if you’re not a local, if you love playing golf, this should definitely be on your list of things to do on the Gold Coast. There are plenty of golf courses to choose from in the area.
- Take the kids to Infinity: If you’re on a budget and travelling with kids, you shouldn’t miss experiencing Infinity Gold Coast. Our mind blowing, futuristic attraction will cost you only $15.20 per child. Visit our website for a preview of what you can expect. For more information please call the info line on 07 5526 8935 or send us an email via our contact page.