One of the best ways to enjoy the Gold Coast is to visit one or more of the famous theme parks on offer. Certainly, to make this a memorable family holiday, you’ll want to get your hands on the most-coveted theme park tickets on the Gold Coast. If this is your first holiday to the Gold Coast, then you’ll be forgiven for thinking any theme park tickets on the Gold Coast will do, in fact, each theme parks offers something quite different so it’s best to do your research before you purchase tickets.
This list will ensure that you get only the best theme park experience for the money you paid for.
- Wet n’ Wild Gold Coast: This is the ultimate water world in the Gold Coast, and it’s a must-visit no matter how young you are. The water slides here are unrivalled, and those who are looking to just have a relaxing time can hang out at the Whirlpool Springs. VIP tickets cost around $99.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary: Let your kids enjoy this highly interactive wildlife sanctuary. They won’t just view animals in cages, but actually get to feed them and pet them. Passes for a family with two kids and two adults cost around $99.
- Infinity Attraction: Among all theme parks and family attractions on the Gold Coast, tickets for Infinity are probably the most affordable. At only $15.20 per child online, you can already enjoy all of the attractions futuristic worlds. Group discounts for adults in larger groups are also available.
- Warner Bros. Movie World: Your kids will want tickets for this theme park, although it’s bound to be pricier than most. The average ticket here costs around $70 and this is aimed more so for the littlies.
- SeaWorld: This is, again, a fast favourite among families, although tickets can be a bit hefty too (same range as the Warner Bros. Movie World). You might want to consider the 3 Park Pass which entitles you to enter the Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Wet’n’Wild. This costs $99 per head.
So if you’re looking for theme park tickets on the Gold Coast, but have a tight budget for your entertainment then you simply cannot miss our Infinity Attraction in Surfers Paradise.
I highly recommended that you book Infinity tickets online. This is not only for your convenience and to get great discount but also to skip the queue. Go to our homepage and secure your tickets now or call us at 07 5538 2988 and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.