Terms and Conditions
- Tickets purchased online are valid for 6 months from date of purchase, unless otherwise specified, and are non-refundable.
- Entry will not be permitted without presentation of these tickets in print or mobile format
By entering Infinity, you are acknowledging and accepting all of the below terms, conditions, warnings and advice:
Conditions of Entry & Warnings
- Entry is at your own risk
- The owners and operators of the INFINITY premises are not liable for death, injury, property loss or damage howsoever caused, including negligence by INFINITY and its staff, to the fullest extent permitted by law and you irrevocably release the owner and operators of INFINITY premises from all claims and liability
- If special effects lighting, sound, dark confined spaces or illusions of height and depth cause you concern, please make further enquiries before entry
- If uneven and unstable floors in some areas might affect you, please make further enquiries before entry
- You must not enter INFINITY if you have consumed alcohol or drugs
- INFINITY is not recommended for children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted
- Pregnant & expectant mothers should seek medical advice before entering or enquire further with Infinity staff
- Babies carried in forward carrying slings will only be admitted at parents risk. We recommend against entering with a baby or toddler
- Children must be able to walk through unassisted
- No running, jumping or sliding
- A carer accompanying a disabled guest to assist that guest will be admitted free of charge providing a current valid Carer’s Card or Companion Card (or similar) issued by relevant State or Commonwealth authorities is produced.
- Guests in wheelchairs must give 24 hours notice to arrange a suitable time for admission as a staff member will need to assist. You will also need to transfer to our onsite wheelchair
- Guests with crutches or walkers are not permitted with these in the attraction.
- Mobile devices, sunglasses, bags and other loose items may not be taken into INFINITY
- Lockers are available for personal belongings, bags, sunglasses, mobiles devices, umbrellas etc
- INFINITY reserves the right to inspect your bags at any time
- Photography, video or sound recording is strictly prohibited
- No food, drink, chewing gum or animals may be taken into the premises.
- INFINITY reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the attraction for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions of failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Design and systems of Infinity are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes and may be used by us for our commercial purposes without payment to you.
- All prices shown here are in Australian dollars, are subject to change and are GST inclusive.
- All tickets purchased online are non-refundable
- Prices are valid until 31st March 2019 unless otherwise stated on special offers.