If you’re heading to the Gold Coast, then there is certain Surfers Paradise attractions that you cannot afford to miss. As a Gold Coast local that also manages the leading Surfers Paradise attraction, I’d like to think that I’m well qualified to offer a few suggestions on this subject matter.
My top 5 list of Surfers Paradise attractions that shouldn’t be missed, from an industry insider:
- Infinity Gold Coast. As the general manager of this amazing Surfers Paradise attraction, I maybe bias, but there’s nothing wrong with a shameless plug. Besides, Infinity Gold Coast has received rave reviews from locals and tourists alike and it is one of the most highly rated Surfers Paradise activities on TripAdvisor. Previous guests say that it’s the most exciting attraction to check out when in Surfers Paradise and I couldn’t agree more.
- Surfers Paradise Beach. You may have seen different beaches in your life but you’ll have to believe me when I say that Surfers Paradise beach is simply stunning. Considered as one of the most iconic and pristine beaches in the region, it is perfect not just for swimming and surfing but also for free family fun.
- Slingshot Gold Coast. If you’re looking to experience something that is heart-stopping, this one is for you. This Surfers Paradise attraction will transform you into a human projectile. This extraordinary ride will eject you 80 meters up into the air in just a few seconds.
- Skypoint Observation Deck – This Surfers Paradise attraction viewing point is definitely worth checking out. Located on top of Q1 Resort & Spa, this is your ticket to experience unobstructed views across the entire Gold Coast – Bring your camera!
- Strike Bowling Surfers Paradise. Looking forward to spending time with your mates mixed with a few drinks, karaoke and ten pin bowling? Then, you should not miss this fun activity located in the heart of Surfers Paradise at Circle on Cavill. It features 12 bowling lanes, a cool cocktail bar and karaoke rooms; everything you need for a great night out.
So there you have it my top 5 Surfers Paradise attractions not to be missed! Want more? Then Check out the top 5 most visited Gold Coast Attractions to see how my list compares.
If you find you simply don’t have time to experience all 5, then make sure you put aside 40mins for to experience Infinity Gold Coast. You can get more information about this attraction by going to our homepage. Buy your tickets as early as now as we easily get fully book particularly during high season.