Covid 19 Update
- The health and well-being of our valued patrons and staff is our paramount concern.
We are working under the new Qld Government Public Health and Social Measures linked to Vaccination Status Direction as it applies to our business and we are required to implement certain safety procedures. You are not required to be vaccinated to enter INFINITY.
- We are committed to keeping you and our staff healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too.
- Government recommendations are that “at-risk” or vulnerable people should be extra vigilant and consider whether they should remain at home. If you come to Infinity, please take your own additional safety precautions as we will be unable to guarantee your safety.
- We are not permitted to allow you into Infinity if you have any of the following symptoms: cough or sneezing, fatigue, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever 37.5 Celsius degrees or higher, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, a new loss of taste or smell.
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please do not visit us today. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- Please tell us if you are unwell.
- We cannot allow you to enter Infinity if: in the previous 14 days, you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case in past 7 days and have symptoms
a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of
breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours
COVID-19 Plan Conditions of Entry
Precautionary processes are in operation, We are required by law to ask you:
- to use alcohol-based hand sanitiser before and after your Infinity experience.
- to observe social distancing rules
- unless you are under 16 years of age, we cannot allow your entry unless you abide by these precautionary processes. It’s the law
- Please buy tickets online or pay by card for contactless payment
- Please do not bring excess bags of personal belongings with you; leave them in your car or at home
- If you feel ill at Infinity, please tell a staff member immediately
We apologize for the delay and inconvenience that these safety procedures will cause and ask you to be patient with our staff.
The Fun Never Ends at INFINITY
If you have any questions please refer the enquiry to Messenger or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information: see updates on our social pages –
CONTACT: INFINITY ADMININSTRATION: (+61) 7 5592 3041