Covid 19 Update
- The health and well-being of our valued patrons and staff is our paramount concern.
We are committed to keeping you and our staff healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too.
- Government recommendations are that “at-risk” or vulnerable people should be extra vigilant and consider whether they should remain at home. If you come to Infinity, please take your own additional safety precautions as we will be unable to guarantee your safety.
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please do not visit us today. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- Please tell us if you are unwell.
COVID-19 Plan Conditions of Entry
Precautionary processes are in operation, We are required to ask you:
- to use alcohol-based hand sanitiser before and after your Infinity experience.
- to observe social distancing rules
- Please buy tickets online or pay by card for contactless payment
- Please do not bring excess bags of personal belongings with you; leave them in your car or at home
- If you feel ill at Infinity, please tell a staff member immediately
We apologize for the delay and inconvenience that these safety procedures will cause and ask you to be patient with our staff.
The Fun Never Ends at INFINITY
If you have any questions please refer the inquiry to Messenger or email email@example.com
For further information: see updates on our social pages –
CONTACT: INFINITY ADMINISTRATION: (+61) 7 5592 3041