If you’ve been to Surfers Paradise more than once, you’re probably tired of the same old tourist destinations. This list of things to do in Surfers Paradise will let you see our beautiful beachside suburb in a different light. This is more like a bucket list for Surfers Paradise —and a must-try for hard core travellers.
- Visit the Sporting Hall of Fame: This attraction is located at the Surfers Paradise RSL Club. It has the widest and the most impressive display of Sports memorabilia on the Gold Coast. It is also home to the world’s largest collection of Rugby League memorabilia. Of course, you should be a sports fan to appreciate this activity among other things to do in Surfers Paradise.
- Visit Infinity Gold Coast: Our Surfers Paradise attraction is a cheap alternative to the usual touristy theme parks on the Gold Coast. Its futuristic mazes never fail to wow children of all ages. The whole self-tour should last for about 30 minutes, and ticket prices start at just $16.90 or $15.20 when purchased online, unless you’re reserving for a large group. If you are, then the tickets can be even cheaper. Usual theme park prices for the Gold Coast range between $80 and $100, so Infinity Gold Coast really is an affordable thing to do which is loved by all.
- Try the SIPFest: This event occurs during the Surfers Paradise Festival, and is another cool activity if you’re looking for free things to do in Surfers Paradise. SIP stands for Shorts in Paradise, and it’s a festival of entertaining short films shown to the public for free.
- Go to the Race Centre: If you’ve always wanted to feel like a race car driver, the Race Centre has a big race simulator to bring you closer to the experience. The Race Centre is located along Orchid Avenue and if the perfect activity for anyone who loves speed!
- Hire and eScooter: Here’s an eco-friendly way to enjoy Surfers Paradise! Best of all, you don’t need fuel, and you don’t need any licenses to enjoy driving through Surfers Paradise’s best spots.
So next time you’re looking for things to do in Surfers Paradise, consider this list. Should you decide to explore Infinity, it is highly recommended that you book your tickets online via our website. Online bookings are not just convenience, you receive great discounts and it also means you avoid long lines particularly during high season. Go to http://www.infinitygc.com.au and secure your tickets now or call us at 07 5526 8935 and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.